Our workshops can help by giving you the opportunity to develop a skill or learn more about a topic. These workshops can help you in school, college, university, work or life.
Here are some workshop topics we can offer:
- Interview skills
- Dealing with change
- What you need to know and do to achieve your dreams
- What to expect when you start work
- How to revise and prepare for exams when you have memory problems
- Goal setting and how to achieve your goals
- Budgeting and managing money
- “What career do I want anyway?”
- How to apply for a job or a course
- “I need to cook for myself, where do I start?”
- Leadership skills
- Networking and how to do it
Our workshops are based around the UK, include lunch and will typically run from 10am-4pm. Workshops are free and we pay your travel expenses. When our workshops go live you can sign up via the links below or give us a call.
However, we know that people have different needs, for example you may not be able to commit to the whole day or need things to be run a little differently. If there is anything you need to tell us about your needs, if you have any concerns about attending a workshop, or if you’re not sure if it’s right for you, then please drop us a message.
Upcoming events & workshops
You can find out how our first workshop on Dealing with Stress and Coping with Change went here.