About Toddle Waddle
Whether you are a parent, child carer or nursery, organising a Toddle Waddle is the perfect way to:
- Raise vital funds to help fight the disease and support people affected
- Spread lifesaving awareness of meningitis
- Entertain the kids – it’s great fun for everyone and with our ‘under the sea’ theme, their imaginations can run wild
How it works
- You can organise your Toddle Waddle at any time of the year
- Invite friends and family with young children to join you
- It’s free to take part. All we ask is that everyone raises as much sponsorship as they can. Every penny makes a huge difference to people affected by meningitis, now and in the future
Once you’ve registered we will send you a free fundraising pack containing everything you need to get started, plus ‘Under the Sea’ activities to do alongside your walk.
If you’ve already registered to hold a Toddle Waddle, visit here to download our fun Under the Sea activities.
Add a spooky twist to your Toddle Waddle this Halloween
Let your little monsters loose this Halloween and put a new spin on Toddle Waddle. Download our spook-tacular Halloween activities and let your imagination run wild.
Request your free pack today. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 0345 120 4530. Please allow 10 days for delivery.