What is a Toddle Waddle?
Meningitis Now’s ‘Under the Sea’ Toddle Waddle is a fun sponsored walk for toddlers and young children - the most at risk group for meningitis.
Whether you are a parent, child carer or nursery, organising a Toddle Waddle is the perfect way to:
- Raise vital funds to help fight meningitis and support all those affected
- Help us to raise awareness
- Have fun! Holding a Toddle Waddle is a great way to entertain the whole family and with our ‘Under the Sea’ theme, your children’s imaginations will run wild
How does a Toddle Waddle work?
- You can organise your Toddle Waddle at any time that suits you and in any location, whether it’s outside in the playground, in a local park or inside
- Invite friends and family with young children to join you
- It’s free to take part. All we ask is that everyone raises as much sponsorship as they can. Every penny makes a huge difference to people affected by meningitis, now and in the future
Once you've registered we will send you a free fundraising pack containing everything you need to get started, plus ‘Under the Sea’ activities to do alongside your walk. Please allow 10 days for delivery.
You can email the Toddle Waddle team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0345 120 4530.