Meet your business need with regard to unclaimed client account balances and help make a real difference.
Meningitis Now is asking members of the legal profession to donate unclaimed dormant client account funds to the charity; a process which is simple, approved by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) and supported by our resource ‘A Guide to Donating Dormant Client Account Funds’.
Dormant client account balances are an administrative burden for law firms and if unclaimed, can only be donated to charity. By donating these funds to Meningitis Now, not only will you be helping to fund our work and benefitting thousands of people across the UK, you will be meeting your business need and helping to achieve your community and social responsibility goals.
In recognition of your contribution, Meningitis Now will:
- Send an official certificate of thanks
- Record your firm’s support on our website, linking back to your site
- Provide an endorsement logo for use on your website showing you are supporting Meningitis Now
- Offer local media coverage in your area in support of your donation
- Give you the opportunity to become a Meningitis Now Brighter Futures Partner
For more information, please contact Beth our Director of Fundraising at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download your resources here