If you and your colleagues would like to get involved and show your support too, we’ve come up with some exciting workplace fundraising ideas that you could organise on 24 April:
- Get sponsored to go without something for 24 hours – we’re thinking caffeine, sugar, social media, makeup…
- Bake 24 cakes for an office bake sale.
- Set up a monthly Direct Debit for the next 24 months.
- Organise a raffle with 24 items.
- Hide 24 Easter eggs around the office for your colleagues to find.
- Hand out 24 signs and symptoms cards to family, friends, colleagues and clients.
- Share #aftermeningitis across 24 colleagues’ social media accounts.
Meningitis and septicaemia can strike in hours but the after-effects can last a lifetime. On World Meningitis Day, as on every day, we are here to help and support those who need us."
- Dr. Tom Nutt, CEO
We’re standing by to help you with your own ideas, or in any way we can. Please give us a call on 01453 768 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.