Date: Saturday 11 September 2021
Location: The Orangery, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Taking place within Kew Gardens, this stunning 10k follows the trails through world class, natural features and living plant collections. Keep an eye out for the Great Pagoda and, of course, Kew Palace.
As part of #TeamTangerine you'll receive:
- Your own personalised technical running top
- An invitation to join our Kew Gardens 10k runners community on Facebook
- Access to our Training Hub
- Free fundraising materials
- Support from our Fundraising team every step of the way
Register your interest
If you're interested in a Meningitis Now charity place for this event, please register your interest below. One of our team will contact you with more information, and to answer any questions you may have.
Do you have any questions?
Contact our Fundraising team at email@example.com or call 07587 554 851.