Glasgow - Sunday 26 April 2020
Aberdeen - Sunday 7 June 2020
Dundee - Sunday 16 August 2020
Edinburgh - Sunday 13 September 2020
Kiltwalk is a unique opportunity for walkers to raise money for Meningitis Now, with three distances and a range of dates and locations to choose from.
In 2019, in Edinburgh alone, over 6,000 people took on a Kiltwalk with our very own Team Tangerine orange warriors making up a part of this awesome crowd, helping save lives and rebuild futures. With its amazing community atmosphere, this is a sociable and fun event for the whole family.
Help us make 2020 a record-breaking year for this amazing event!Why take part?
- Accessible for the whole family
- Fun and enjoyable experience, with entertainment, food and drink available at each checkpoint
- Get fit and active
- Challenge yourself
- A free Meningitis Now t-shirt
- Access to our free, branded fundraising materials
- Support from a dedicated Meningitis Now fundraiser
If you're not quite ready to sign up or would like further information, email us at CommunityFundraisers@meningitisnow.org, or call 01453 768 000.