What happens next?
A member of our Community Fundraising team will be in touch to confirm your place should one become available.
In the meantime, please take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions for more details about the event.
If you do receive a place:
Start fundraising! A great way to kick-start your fundraising is to set up a Virgin Money Giving or Just Giving page; they take less than 5 minutes to set up and you can share the link with your friends and family. We're with you every step of the way, so let us know if you need any fundraising support.What can your donations provide?
- £22 can allow one of our Community Support Officers to attend a home visit and organise counselling for a family who have been devastated by meningitis;
- £42 can pay for awareness materials for an average secondary school;
- £200 can pay for a family affected by meningitis to attend one of our Family Days / Forever Days for free. This gives them the much-needed support and respite that they deserve;
- £300 can provide 10,000 signs and symptoms cards to help people recognise the signs of meningitis;
- £655 can pay for awareness materials for an average University / Higher Education establishment;
- £1,000 can provide us with an average week of research into trying to fight against meningitis.
Have any questions?
Please contact Elaine Close on 0345 120 4810 or email ElaineC@meningitisnow.org.