Date: Various dates
- A land of incredible contrast and natural beauty, its wild volcanic landscapes, mountains, glaciers, hot springs, geysers and waterfalls, make it a fascinating country to explore.
- Staying in huts miles from the nearest big towns, the dark skies offer a great chance of seeing the spectacular Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) – the icing on the cake on this memorable challenge!
- Flights from London to Reykjavik (Keflavik) return and all transport
- All meals except where specified, and hut accommodation
- Discover Adventure leaders; doctor (group size dependent); local mountain guides and drivers
- Vehicle support and back-up equipment
- Entry to any sites visited as part of the itinerary
- Airline taxes
- A dedicated Meningitis Now Fundraiser to help support and promote your fundraising efforts.