Date: Saturday 10 - Sunday 11 September 2022
Location: Kew Gardens
With a 10k, half marathon and marathon distance to choose from, all based around Kew Gardens and the Thames Towpath, the Richmond Runfest weekend has something for everyone.
Runners can expect a variety of terrain - path, road, gravel and grass - but with the added bonus of it all being as flat as a pancake!
Running for Meningitis Now
As part of #TeamTangerine you'll receive:
- Your own personalised technical running top
- An invitation to join our Richmond Runfest runners' community on Facebook
- Access to our Training Hub
- Free fundraising materials
- Support from our Fundraising team every step of the way
Join us with your own place
If you have already secured your own place in any of the Richmond Runfest events, we'd love you to join our team - you'll get all of the same support as our charity place runners, but there's no minimum sponsorship pledge.
Do you have any questions?
Contact our Fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 768 000.