Date: Sunday 4 August 2019
Location: Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park to The Mall, London
Starting in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, the 100-mile route combines traffic-free roads, winding country lanes, leg-testing climbs and the phenomenal support of spectators. Passing some of London’s most iconic landmarks and Surrey’s most spectacular countryside, the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 provides an unforgettable experience for amateur and professional cyclists alike.
Be a part of the team and you will receive:
- Your own personalised technical cycling jersey, worth £25
- A huge welcome at our post-race reception; drinks, snacks, a shower and sports massage all await you near the finish line (friends and family are also welcome)
- Training plans, fundraising tips, advice, merchandise and support from the Meningitis Now Events team - not to mention Meningitis Now supporters cheering for you along the route
- Access to a private team Facebook group, providing support amongst team members
- A dedicated member of staff to help you every step of the way
Have you received your ballot place for 2019?
The Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 public ballot results are in. If you are one of the lucky few to secure your own place, we would love for you to cycle for Meningitis Now. Unlike our charity place cyclists, we won’t ask you to make a fundraising pledge, but we will offer the same fundraising support and team benefits listed above. Please click the button below to leave your details and a member of the team will give you a call and pop a fundraising pack in the post. We look forward to welcoming you to #TeamTangerine.
Why cycle with Team Meningitis Now?
“I just wanted to say thank you to you and the rest of your team for the lovely welcome at the reception on Sunday. I don't think I've ever had a better shower! It was a pleasure riding for your charity” Imogen, 2018 Meningitis Now cyclist