Date: Sunday 16 August 2020
Location: Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park to The Mall, London
Starting in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, the 100-mile route combines traffic-free roads, winding country lanes, leg-testing climbs and the phenomenal support of spectators. Passing some of London’s most iconic landmarks and Surrey’s most spectacular countryside, the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 provides an unforgettable experience for amateur and professional cyclists alike.
Have you received a ballot place for 2020?
If you are one of the lucky few to secure your own place, we would love for you to ride for Meningitis Now. Unlike our charity place cyclists, we won’t ask you to make a fundraising pledge, but we will offer the same fundraising support and team benefits listed below. Please complete the following form and a member of the team will give you a call and pop a fundraising pack in the post. We look forward to welcoming you to #TeamTangerine.
Our charity places have now been allocated, however if you would like to be added to our reserve list please register your interest using the link below.
Be a part of the team and you will receive:
- Your own personalised technical cycling jersey, worth £25
- A huge welcome at our post-race celebration
- Training plans, fundraising tips, advice, merchandise and support from the Meningitis Now Events team - not to mention Meningitis Now supporters cheering for you along the route
- Access to a private team Facebook group, providing support amongst team members
- A dedicated member of staff to help you every step of the way
Why cycle with Team Meningitis Now?
“I just wanted to say thank you to you and the rest of your team for the lovely welcome at the reception on Sunday. I don't think I've ever had a better shower! It was a pleasure riding for your charity”
- Imogen, 2018 Meningitis Now cyclist