Date: Sunday 16 August 2020
Location: Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park to The Mall, London
Starting in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, the 100-mile route combines traffic-free roads, winding country lanes, leg-testing climbs and the phenomenal support of spectators. Passing some of London’s most iconic landmarks and Surrey’s most spectacular countryside, the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 provides an unforgettable experience for amateur and professional cyclists alike.
Be a part of the team and you will receive:
- Your own personalised technical cycling jersey, worth £25
- A huge welcome at our post-race celebration
- Training plans, fundraising tips, advice, merchandise and support from the Meningitis Now Events team - not to mention Meningitis Now supporters cheering for you along the route
- Access to a private team Facebook group, providing support amongst team members
- A dedicated member of staff to help you every step of the way
Why cycle with Team Meningitis Now?
“I just wanted to say thank you to you and the rest of your team for the lovely welcome at the reception on Sunday. I don't think I've ever had a better shower! It was a pleasure riding for your charity”
- Imogen, 2018 Meningitis Now cyclist