Dates: 15 - 17 May and 4 - 6 September
Location: Snowdon, Scafell Pike and Ben Nevis
- Option 1 - Registration fee £25 (usually £99), pledge to raise £500
- Option 2 - Registration fee £25 (usually £99), donate £205 towards your trip costs and pledge to raise £295
Prepare to tie up your laces and join us to tackle our Three Peaks Challenge, where you will climb the highest mountains in Wales, England and Scotland in just 36 hours.
Climbing a total ascent of 9,800ft through both day and night, this exhilarating challenge will test your limits, both physically and mentally, giving you a real sense of achievement.
Whether you sign up on your own or with a group of friends, family or colleagues, you’ll develop a fantastic camaraderie as a team and enjoy stunning scenery as you take on the steep ascents and descents of Snowdon, Scafell Pike and Ben Nevis. This demanding but breath-taking adventure will provide picture-perfect moments and memories to last a lifetime; with plenty of laughs along the way, the Three Peaks Challenge is definitely not one to be missed!
In 2020 we are running the event not once but twice! Register your interest in the May and / or September Challenges, or sign up below.
*The cost of your participation in the event is approximately £280. Please read our Terms & Conditions.
Be a part of Team Meningitis Now and you'll receive:
- Free pick-up and drop-off at the beginning and end of the event
- Transport between peaks
- Qualified mountain leader and experienced Safety Team to assist us on the mountains
- Accommodation with evening meal (Saturday) and breakfast (Sunday)
- Packed lunches on both walking days
- Fundraising support and materials
- Invitation to one of our training days in the lead up to the challenge
- Access to a closed Facebook group for you and the team
- Training, dietary and equipment tips
Hattie Rooke, Three Peaks Challenge 2017 participant
Have a question?
Contact our event organiser Kirsty Owen-Hayward at KirstyO@meningitisnow.org or call 01453 769 021.