*Important information - Coronavirus update*
It is with great sadness that we confirm that our May Three Peaks Challenge will no longer be going ahead in 2020. If you have signed up for this event, and have any queries or concerns, please contact our Events team at email@example.com.
Dates: Friday 4 - Sunday 6 September 2020
Location: Snowdon, Scafell Pike and Ben Nevis
Prepare to tie up your laces and join us to tackle our Three Peaks Challenge, where you will climb the highest mountains in Wales, England and Scotland in just 36 hours.
Climbing a total ascent of 9,800ft through both day and night, this exhilarating challenge will test your limits, both physically and mentally, giving you a real sense of achievement.
Whether you sign up on your own or with a group of friends, family or colleagues, you’ll develop a fantastic camaraderie as a team and enjoy stunning scenery as you take on the steep ascents and descents of Snowdon, Scafell Pike and Ben Nevis. This demanding but breath-taking adventure will provide picture-perfect moments and memories to last a lifetime; with plenty of laughs along the way, the Three Peaks Challenge is definitely not one to be missed!
Our Challenge is now full, however if you would like to be added to the reserve list please register your interest below.
*The cost of participation in the event is approximately £280. Please read our Terms & Conditions.
As a member of Team Meningitis Now, you'll receive:
- Free pick-up and drop-off at the beginning and end of the event
- Transport between peaks
- Qualified mountain leader and experienced Safety Team to assist us on the mountains
- Accommodation with evening meal (Saturday) and breakfast (Sunday)
- Packed lunches on both walking days
- Fundraising support and materials
- Invitation to one of our training days in the lead up to the challenge
- Access to a closed Facebook group for you and the team
- Training, dietary and equipment tips
Hattie Rooke, Three Peaks Challenge 2017 participant
Have a question?
Contact our event organiser Kirsty Owen-Hayward at KirstyO@meningitisnow.org or call 01453 769 021.