*Our 2019 event is now full!*
Date: Friday 14 - Sunday 16 June 2019
Location: Snowdon (Wales), Scafell Pike (England) and Ben Nevis (Scotland)
Prepare to tie up your laces and join us to tackle our Three Peaks Challenge, where you will climb the highest mountains in Wales, England and Scotland in just 36 hours.
Climbing a total ascent of 9,800ft through both day and night, this exhilarating challenge will test your limits, both physically and mentally, giving you a real sense of achievement.
Whether you sign up on your own or with a group of friends, family or colleagues, you’ll develop a fantastic camaraderie as a team and enjoy stunning scenery as you take on the steep ascents and descents of Snowdon, Scafell Pike and Ben Nevis. This demanding but breath-taking adventure will provide picture-perfect moments and memories to last a lifetime; with plenty of laughs along the way, the Three Peaks Challenge is definitely not one to be missed!
Be a part of Team Meningitis Now and you'll receive:
- Free pick-up and drop-off at the beginning and end of the event
- Transport between peaks
- Qualified mountain leader and experienced Safety Team to assist us on the mountains
- Accommodation with evening meal (Saturday) and breakfast (Sunday)
- Packed lunches on both walking days
- Fundraising support and materials
- Invitation to one of our training days in the lead up to the challenge
- Access to a closed Facebook group for you and the team
- Training, dietary and equipment tips
- 15% Cotswold Outdoor discount
“Thank you so much for letting me be a part of one of the most brilliant weekends. Fantastic team, superb organisation, huge support unit and for me, one of the most wonderful 3 days I have had in years. It was so different to my normal routine; the escape, the space and the team work was both astounding and refreshing. Every part of the challenge was beautifully thought out and fantastically executed. Thank you so much for all your incredible hard work, tireless energy and superb guidance”
Hattie Rooke, Three Peaks Challenge 2017 participant
Have a question?
Contact our event organiser Kirsty Owen-Hayward at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 769 021.