*Entry now closed*
Entries onto this year’s Three Peaks Challenge, taking place from the 14-16 June, have now closed.
Shortly we will launch two Three Peaks Challenges for 2020, watch this space for more information. In the meantime, please email our events team: email@example.com or call 01453 768000.
Prepare to tie up your laces and join us to tackle our Three Peaks Challenge, where you will climb the highest mountains in Wales, England and Scotland in just 36 hours.
Climbing a total ascent of 9,800ft through both day and night, this exhilarating challenge will test your limits, both physically and mentally, giving you a real sense of achievement.
Whether you sign up on your own or with a group of friends, family or colleagues, you’ll develop a fantastic camaraderie as a team and enjoy stunning scenery as you take on the steep ascents and descents of Snowdon, Scafell Pike and Ben Nevis. This demanding but breath-taking adventure will provide picture-perfect moments and memories to last a lifetime; with plenty of laughs along the way, the Three Peaks Challenge is definitely not one to be missed!Be a part of Team Meningitis Now and you'll receive:
- Free pick-up and drop-off at the beginning and end of the event
- Transport between peaks
- Qualified mountain leader and experienced Safety Team to assist us on the mountains
- Accommodation with evening meal (Saturday) and breakfast (Sunday)
- Packed lunches on both walking days
- Fundraising support and materials
- Invitation to one of our training days in the lead up to the challenge
- Access to a closed Facebook group for you and the team
- Training, dietary and equipment tips
- 15% Cotswold Outdoor discount
Hattie Rooke, Three Peaks Challenge 2017 participantHave a question?
Contact our event organiser Kirsty Owen-Hayward at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 769 021.