Date: Sunday 3 October 2021
Location: Greenwich to St James' Park, London
Since its first year in 1981, the London Marathon has become the most popular marathon in the world, attracting thousands of runners every year and raising millions of pounds for charity.
The official ballot is now open for the 2021 event, but we'd love you to be a part of #TeamTangerine with one of our guaranteed charity places. With over 100 runners taking part for Meningitis Now, you'll be part of an exclusive community, helping us to save lives and rebuild futures.
As part of #TeamTangerine you'll also receive:
- A huge welcome at our post-race reception; drinks, snacks, a shower and sports massage all await you near the finish line (friends and family are also welcome)
- Your own personalised technical running top
- An invitation to join our London Marathon runners community on Facebook
- Access to our Training Hub
- Free fundraising materials
- Support from our Fundraising team every step of the way
Apply for a charity place
Join us with a ballot place
If you're a ballot place holder, we'd love you to join our team - you'll get all of the same support as our charity place runners, but there's no minimum sponsorship pledge.
Do you have any questions?
Contact our Fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07587 554 851.