- Date: Friday 31 March – Saturday 1 April 2023
- Time: 10am on Friday – Afternoon of Saturday
- Location: Sedgebrook Hall, Pitsford Road, Chapel Brampton, Northampton, NN6 8BD
Following on from our very successful Forever Weekend in 2021, we are pleased to warmly invite you to our next Forever Weekend taking place at Sedgebrook Hall.
Join us at this warm and supportive weekend in safe surroundings. The venue is located in the heart of the beautiful Northamptonshire countryside and set in 13 acres of picturesque gardens.
Whether your loss happened recently or some time ago, by attending this event you will have the opportunity to:
- Have time away in safe and supportive surroundings
- Talk about your loved one
- Understand grief, bereavement and its impact
- Share experiences with others who understand
- Find comfort, hope and reassurance that you are not alone
- Access support from our Meningitis Now support team
Throughout the weekend you can join in the suggested programme of supportive discussion groups and creative activities – but also take time to relax and reflect with others who understand.
Attendance; including your accommodation, full board and attendance to all sessions and access to the venue gym and pool facilities. If you would also like to stay at the hotel on Thursday 30 March please let us know and we will provide your room and breakfast on the Friday morning.
If you are unsure about attending or have any aspects you would like to talk over, please contact the event lead Gagan Taylor (Senior Community Support Officer) on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07587 554848.