Sunday 9 September 2018
Following a spectacular course from the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne to the coast at South Shields, the Great North Run is one of the biggest half marathons in the world. Around 57,000 runners take on the epic 13.1 miles each year, including world-class athletes such as Mo Farah – this truly is a calendar highlight for new and experienced runners alike.
Register your interest in one of our 2018 places to be first in line when entry opens in November.
- Drinks, snacks and a FREE sports massage at our post-race reception in the official Great North Run Charity Village (friends and family are also welcome)
- Your own personalised technical running top
- Training and dietary tips
- Support with fundraising ideas and materials
- A dedicated Events Fundraiser to help you every step of the way
Register your interest today.
Have a question? Please email Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org.