Sunday 29 July 2018
Starting in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, the 100-mile route combines traffic-free roads, winding country lanes, leg-testing climbs and the phenomenal support of spectators. Passing some of London’s most iconic landmarks and Surrey’s most spectacular countryside, the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 provides an unforgettable experience for amateur and professional cyclists alike.
Special offer: Registration fee: £25 (£50 after 1 September).
Fundraising pledge: £499
- Drinks, snacks and a FREE shower and sports massage at our post-race reception (friends and family are also welcome)
- Your own personalised technical cycling jersey
- Training and dietary tips
- Support with fundraising ideas and materials
- A dedicated Events Fundraiser to help you every step of the way
Have a question? Please email Rachel at email@example.com.