9 – 11 June 2017
Put your best foot forward
Prepare to tie up your laces and join us to tackle our Three Peaks Challenge, where you will climb the highest mountains in Wales, England and Scotland in just 36 hours.
Climbing a total ascent of 9,800ft through both day and night, this exhilarating challenge will test your limits, both physically and mentally, giving you a real sense of achievement.
Whether you sign up on your own or with a group of friends, family or colleagues, you’ll develop a fantastic camaraderie as a team and enjoy stunning scenery as you take on the steep ascents and descents of Snowdon, Scafell Pike and Ben Nevis. This demanding but breath-taking adventure will provide picture-perfect moments and memories to last a lifetime; with plenty of laughs along the way, the Three Peaks Challenge is definitely not one to be missed!
Join our Three Peaks team today for just £49 (usually £75)
We also ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of £500 in sponsorship.
In return you will receive:
- Free pick-up and drop-off at the beginning and end of the event
- Transport between peaks
- Qualified mountain leader and experienced Safety Team
- Accommodation with evening meal (Saturday) and breakfast (Sunday)
- Packed lunches on both walking days
- Fundraising support and materials to help you reach your pledge
- Invitation to one of our training days in the lead up to the challenge
- Training, dietary and equipment tips
- 15% Cotswold Outdoor discount
“Before taking part in the Three Peaks I was completely naïve to just how tough the challenge ahead of me was. I have met the most strong and determined group of people this weekend; hearing some of the stories and reasons for doing the challenge has been an eye opener and made all the pain and lack of sleep worth every minute!”
Kelly Hanson, Three Peaks Challenge 2016 participant
We have many other exciting events available for you to participate in for 2017. Please download our events guide.