Tough Mudder is a team-oriented 10-12 mile obstacle course designed to test physical strength and mental grit. You will face an array of exhilarating obstacles whilst slipping, sliding and climbing your way to the finish line!
Meningitis Now has guaranteed places in the following Tough Mudder locations:
- London West (Fawley) – Sat 6 & Sun 7 May
- Midlands (Grantham) – Sat 20 & Sun 21 May
- Scotland (Thornhill) - Sat 17 & Sun 18 Jun
- Yorkshire (Skipton) – Sat 29 & Sun 30 Jul
- South West (Badminton) - Sat 19 & Sun 20 Aug
- North West (Malpas) - Sat 9 & Sun 10 Sept
- London South (Faygate) – Sat 16, Sat 23 & Sun 24 Sept
- Registration fee: £25 (plus a pledge to raise at least £150 in sponsorship)
Contact us for more information
Do you already have a place?
If you have your own place in any of the Tough Mudder events and would like to raise money for us without committing to raising the minimum pledge, please join our volunteer team. For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have many other exciting events available for you to participate in for 2017, please download our events guide.