Join Meningitis Now for the ultimate team event that will test your strength, stamina and determination.
This is your chance to support the work of Meningitis Now in a fantastic, fun-filled team environment. You will face an array of exhilarating and challenging obstacles whilst slipping, sliding and climbing your way to the finish line!
Whether you are part of a corporate organisation looking for a team building opportunity, members at a gym wanting to push your bodies to the limit or a group of muddy mums taking on a new challenge - Tough Mudder is the event for you.
Martin Roby (pictured with his team above) took part in the London South Tough Mudder in September 2016; this is what he had to say:
"The day itself was great fun! There were many highlights and surprisingly enough the ice bath and electric shock obstacles were amongst them! Overall it was the sense of achievement and teamwork, and I think running for Meningitis Now, that added to that feeling. Teamwork is a big part of Tough Mudder and we not only helped each other around the course but also helped (and received help from) complete strangers along the way. I am definitely going to do another one".
Meningitis Now has guaranteed charity places in the following four Tough Mudder locations:
- London West (Culden Faw, Fawley, Henley on Thames , RG9 3AP) – Sat 29 April
- London West (Culden Faw, Fawley, Henley on Thames , RG9 3AP) - Sat 6 May & Sun 7 May
- Midlands (Belvoir Castle, Grantham, LEI , NG32 1PE) – Sat 20 May & Sun 21 May
- Scotland (Drumlanrig Castle Thornhill , DGY , DG3 4AQ) - Sat 17 June & Sun 18 June
- Yorkshire (Broughton Hall, Skipton, Yorkshire, BD23 3AE) – Sat 29 July & Sun 30 July
- South West (Badminton Estate, Badminton, South Gloucestershire , GL9 1AA) - Sat 19 August & Sun 20 August
- North West (Cholmondeley Castle, Cholmondeley, Malpas, Cheshire , SY14 8HA) - Sat 9 September & Sun 10 September
- London South (Holmbush Estate, Holmbush Farm, Crawley Road, Faygate, West Sussex , RH12 4SE) – Sat 16 September
- London South (Holmbush Estate, Holmbush Farm, Crawley Road, Faygate, West Sussex , RH12 4SE) – Sat 23 September & Sunday 24 September
- Registration fee: *£25 (*Special offer, normally £50)
- Fundraising target: £300 (per person)
- Special team offer: Register a team of 5 and add a 6th member free of charge
Want more information first? Register your interest and we'll be back in touch.
Looking to take on the mud?
We would love to welcome you to our 2017 Tough Mudder team. Please contact Kirsty at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01453 769021 if you are interested in joining us and would like to find out more.
Otherwise, if you would like a guaranteed place right away then sign up now.
By joining Team Meningitis Now, you will receive all of the following:
- On-going advice and support from our dedicated Events team
- Fundraising ideas and materials
- Training and dietary tips
- A personalised running vest or t-shirt and Meningitis Now sweatband
- Access to regular team updates and posts on our Tough Mudder Facebook page
Have a question or require more information? Contact Kirsty: email@example.com or 01453 769021.
Do you already have a place?
If you already have a place in any of the Tough Mudder event locations for 2017 and would like to raise money for us without committing to raising the minimum pledge, please join our volunteer Tough Mudder team. For more information please contact Kirsty Owen-Hayward at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form or download here.
We have many other exciting events available for you to participate in for 2017. Please download our events guide.