Why we need you
- Every six hours a child will have to fight for their life when bacterial meningitis strikes. One of these children could be a pupil at your school
- We are committed to rebuilding lives torn apart by meningitis, but we get no central Government funding to help us
- Awareness saves lives - you can help spread the word about meningitis
- Ongoing research into meningitis is essential to help protect future generations. Your fundraising can leave a lasting legacy
Ways you can help...
Nurseries and pre-schools
- Teddy bears' picnic
- Sponsored Toddle Waddle
- Cake making
- Face painting competition
- Dress down days
- Craft sale
- Easter bonnet parade
- Sponsored silence
- Collections at school events such as plays and carol concerts
- Christmas/summer/end of year ball
- Sponsored challenges (e.g. climbing the stairs of the school to the equivalent height of a mountain)
- Non-uniform day
- Theatre production
- Putting teachers in the stocks
We can help you
We can provide you with all the support you need, as well as lots of materials such as balloons, posters and stickers. Please contact our Fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 768 000 to find out more.
Had a case of meningitis in your school?
If there has been a case of meningitis in your school, we can come and talk to your pupils, teachers and parents and can arrange a 'question and answer' session to allay any fears they might have. Contact our local Support Officer in your area for more information.
If you’d like to get involved, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact our Fundraising team at email@example.com or call 01453 768 000 to find out more.