- Sporty Santa – get your teachers to dress up as the man himself and have a football/netball/basketball penalty shootout against Old St Nick! Charge an entry fee and offer a small prize for the most past the big guy
- Hold a santa hat run to get those cold toes moving on a winters day! Ask for a small entry fee for everyone running
- Christmas jumper day – pull on your festive pullover and have lots of fun enjoying everyone’s bright and Christmassy jumpers on a day of your choice or dress up as your favourite festive character think Elf, Frozen’s Elsa, The Grinch... Suggested £1 donation to take part
- Hold a festive cake sale or tuck shop with lots of yummy Christmas food for everyone to buy
- If your school has a nativity play or Christmas concert then we can send you buckets for a retiring collection at the end to raise money for Meningitis Now
Your donations will help us make Christmas a merry one for those affected by meningitis. Every penny your school raises will help us to provide support to those in need, as well as enabling us to fund vital research into crucial vaccines and increase disease awareness.
We’d love to hear what you get up to – send us your seasonal snaps and tell us all about your festive fundraising ideas!