About our Community Fundraising Officers
Our Community Fundraising Officers (CFOs) cover all areas of the UK and are here to help you with fundraising for Meningitis Now.
- CFOs can act as a single point of contact for you - making sure you get all the fundraising support you need.
- Our CFOs are friendly and approachable, dedicated to providing you with professional, flexible and efficient support no matter what your experience of meningitis and why you want to fundraise for us.
- They have lots of great fundraising ideas and tips on how to make the most of your activity or event, so if you need advice, just get in touch.
- They can get you the materials you need, organise cheque presentations and arrange awareness talks.
- Our CFOs are here to ensure you have all of your questions answered and that you are thanked for any money raised.
Please get in touch with our Fundraising team, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07587 554 851, to discuss your fundraising needs.
Don’t suffer alone
Remember, if you’ve been affected by meningitis, you don’t need to face it alone – we are here to help you. Call our Meningitis Helpline on 0808 80 10 388 or email email@example.com to access our free support.