We know that Christmas can be painful for those affected by meningitis, whether it’s through bereavement, or living with the life-changing after-effects. Don’t face meningitis alone.
You can contact us via:
Helpline: Our helpline nurses will be available on 0808 80 10 388 from 9am – 10pm, 365 days a year.
Social Media: We know that not everyone wants to ask us questions over the phone or by email - so we are more than happy to answer your meningitis questions on your chosen channel, whether it is via @reply, direct message or a post on a wall. We aim to answer all questions as soon as we can and will be monitoring all our social channels outside over the festive period.
Where to find us:
- www.twitter.com/meningitisnow @meningitisnow
- www.instagram.com/meningitis_now @meningitis_now
We cannot diagnose or give medical advice. If you suspect someone has meningitis or septicaemia, get medical help immediately.
- Call NHS 111/NHS Direct Wales or your GP
- Go to your nearest accident and emergency department
- Or dial 999 for an ambulance
For all press enquiries, please contact 07587 554857