Over the last few months we have been working hard to bring this new and improved website to you. We wanted to make it easier to navigate, brighter, simple to use and a better experience for the many people who visit.
We have retained the same valuable meningitis information but you will be able to find and access it more easily. The site is now what is called 'mobile responsive'. This means that the pages, forms, and everything else automatically resize to a comfortable size and shape depending on what device you are viewing it on, be it desktop, mobile or tablet. This is vital given that on average 60% of our website visitors are viewing on a mobile device. So regardless of whether you are reading some of our stories, making a donation or signing up for an event, you should now find this much easier however you want to access our information.
Here are some of the key features, but please feel free to browse around, and of course, email us with comments or if you cannot find something email@example.com
- Signs and symptoms - Where you can find all of our signs and symptoms information. The constant orange circle you will see on all pages is also a quick way to get here
- Ways you can donate - Our new donation section
- Latest news stories - Read our latest news and blogs
- My meningitis story - Read our meningitis stories submitted by you
- Who we are - Meet our various teams and supporters, including where to find your local support officer or fundraiser
- Find an event - See what events we have available, including a postcode search to locate your nearest matches
- Research - Visit our new expanded and user friendly research section