Without the help from our volunteers and supporters we couldn’t do all that we do.
Within our head office in Stroud we are supported every week by a dedicated team of local volunteers, amongst other things in May:
- Cliff and Jeanette, David, Holly, Nyki and Alison all attended cheque presentation’s on our behalf
- Priti, Katie, Simranpreet, Helen and Friends supported our runners at this years Bupa 10,000
- Community Ambassador Angela presented a talk to the Soroptimists of Tamworth
- Anne, Hafsa and Louisa promoted an event – Morecombe Bay Walk
- Julie attended a football tournament and handed out our signs and symptoms cards
- Amanda and friends raised vital awareness and funds at a local supermarket.
- Our community volunteers are placing collection tins within their area and are raising awareness with local schools and GP surgeries by asking if they would like our literature