Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £26,000 to £28,000 per annum, depending on experience
Location: Head Office, Stroud, Gloucestershire (Hybrid Working Policy available)
As a centre of expertise for after-care and support, we have an established a successful programme for young people aged 11–25-year-olds who have been impacted by meningitis. This programme of support, Believe & Achieve (B&A), is UK wide.
We are looking for a Programme Coordinator to successfully deliver Believe & Achieve alongside our wider support offer and provide day-to-day coordination of all strands of the programme including event delivery, counselling, coaching and mentoring.
Believe & Achieve makes a difference to young people’s lives every day and helps them to face the future with hope and confidence.
In return, we offer a wide range of benefits, including:
- 30 days annual leave entitlement per annum (pro rata) plus bank holidays
- Enrolment into our employer matched pension scheme (up to 5%)
- Life Assurance Scheme (4 x annual salary)
- Enrolment into our employer funded Employee Assistance Programme and health care cash back plan, currently provided by Simply Health.
- Hybrid Working Policy
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
- Fertility Treatment Policy
- Enhanced sick pay and paid compassionate leave
- Long-term Service Rewards – an extra day annual leave (pro rata) for every 5 years’ service, up to a maximum of 3 days
- Staff Suggestion Box
- Free Parking
To find out more about the role, please download the full recruitment pack below. For an informal chat please contact Meningitis Now on 01453 768000 and ask to speak to: Laura Smith, Senior HR Officer. To Apply, please complete the application form below.
*We are unable to accept CVs*
Closing date for applications: 10am Monday 6 February 2023*
Interviews: Tuesday 14 February 2023
*Note: Meningitis Now reserve the right to close this advert early or extend it depending on the number of sufficient applications received. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible.
Meningitis Now is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees or volunteers will be assessed during the recruitment process. The successful candidate will be required to complete regular safeguarding training and undertake a DBS check.