- Job Title: Senior Community Fundraiser (Fixed term for 12 months)
- Salary band: £23,000 to £25,000 per annum
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Location: Stroud, Gloucestershire
The post of Senior Community Fundraiser is a 12 Month fixed term contract, covering for maternity leave. They will be responsible for managing a team of regional community fundraisers so that they deliver successful fundraising through local supporters, businesses, groups and associations. They will also look after a geographic region of their own.
To be the Northern Ireland and Wales representative for Meningitis Now, responsible for developing and supporting fundraising activities within your area by:
- Identifying, recruiting and developing participants for community fundraising events
- Providing guidance and advice to support fundraising activities
- Building relationships with supporters, community groups and organisations
- Promoting and marketing community fundraising events
- Effective supporter care and development
In return, the successful candidate will receive 30 days annual leave entitlement per annum (pro rata) plus bank holidays, a cash health care plan, employer matched pension contribution (up to 5%), death in service benefit and long-term service rewards.
For an informal chat please contact Leah Wynn, Community Fundraising Manager on 01453 768000 or email@example.com.
If you think you have the skills to fulfil this exciting role in the UK’s leading meningitis charity and would like more information, please see the full job description.
To apply please complete our online application form below.
*We are unable to accept CV’s*
Closing dates for applications: 9am on Monday 23 September.
Interviews: Wednesday 16 October and Thursday 17 October.
Meningitis Now is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees or volunteers will be assessed during the recruitment process. The successful candidate will be required to complete regular safeguarding training and undertake a DBS check.
Meningitis Now Job Application Form