Forever Weekends are for adults only, whereas Forever Days are for families.
These events provide the opportunity to talk about your loved one, take part in sessions with bereavement specialists and meet other people who really understand what you’re going through - regardless of how many years have passed.
Find a Forever Event near you
We don't have any Forever Days or Forever Weekends coming up just yet, but keep an eye here and on our social media for future announcements..
Forever Events are free to attend and include:
- Overnight en-suite accommodation (on a Forever Weekend)
- All meals including refreshments throughout the day
- All activities and appropriately - themed workshops
- Access to Meningitis Now staff and bereavement professionals
Unfortunately, we can’t help with:
- Travel cost of getting to and from the venue
- Personal expenditure spent within the venue e.g. on-site shop
- Any other personal costs
What we ask of you
Our Forever Events are generously funded by public donations from individuals, organisations and charitable trusts. Without this funding we would not be able to hold support events. When you register for a Forever Event, please ensure you are committed to attend so that all available funded places are filled. Please let us know as soon as possible if you can’t attend, so we can offer your place to another person/family.
These events have been made possible by the generous funding of: