For many years our Community Support Officers have worked closely alongside the ABI Coordinators at CBIT to help and support children, young people and their families who have been impacted by a childhood acquired brain injury following a meningitis experience.
Together we do our best to achieve the very best outcomes and to ensure that families get the right help, support and information that they need.
Our virtual exhibitor stand aims to promote the broad range of support services that we can provide free of charge, across the UK, in the hope that we can increase our reach to more children, young people and families who might benefit from our help and support and so that they can face the future with hope and confidence.
If you have any questions or would like to make a referral into any of our support services, please contact our Helpline:
- Phone - 0808 80 10 388 (9am-4pm Monday - Thursday and 9am - 1pm Friday).
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails are answered during office hours only.
- Post - Helpline, Meningitis Now, Fern House, Daniels Industrial Estate, Bath Rd, Stroud, GL5 3TJ.
- Social media - Via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You can send us a private message with the subject line ‘Helpline’. Messages are answered during office hours only.
Calls to our Helpline are free from landlines and mobile phones within the UK and do not appear on itemised bills. To make sure everyone can contact us, we have access to a telephone interpreting service in over 240 languages. If you have a hearing or speech impairment you can also contact us using the Next Generation Text Service, prefix 18001.
We hope that you enjoy the ‘Finding Rehab’ conference and we look forward to hearing from you.
Video - Martina and Ethan's story
Information and support services
ABI fact sheets and information
What support is available?
- Support After Meningitis booklet
- Rebuilding Futures Fund Impact Report 2019/20
- Believe & Achieve Executive Summary
- Believe & Achieve case studies