Based in Bristol, the company has grown substantially over the last few years and now employs over 50 people and operates a substantial fleet of vehicles and reclamation facilities.
The new partnership represents the second generation of the family firm, founded by Jimmy Berkely and his wife Margaret over 30 years ago, to support the charity.
B&A Group have committed to raise an amazing £100,000 to fund vital vaccine research at Bristol university.
Partnering with Meningitis Now has opened up some amazing team building opportunities for our staff, they say they feel inspired from the cause and enjoy having a variation of things to get involved with away from the day to day office work, many people have said how good it feels to be working for a company that is so supportive of charities.
Clare Berkely, Finance Director, Bristol & Avon
We have received:
- An innovative, friendly and passionate team of support.
- Exciting fundraising events and projects to involve our staff, with something that suited everyone in the office
- Regular fundraising progress updates
- Communications support involving coverage across print, broadcast, online and social media
- Case studies and “Seeing is Believing” visits so that our staff, clients and customers understand the impact of our partnership. We recently visited the Spencer Dayman Meningitis Laboratories at the University of Bristol where we are funding a cutting edge approach to vaccine development. If successful, the team’s findings could lead to a vaccine that would protect against all types of meningococcal disease
Visit Bristol & Avon Group online.