How it works
A fund is named after your loved one and becomes a permanent memorial to them
Then, when anyone donates to or raises money for us in their memory, it’ll be added to your special fund
Setting up a Forever Fund
It’s really important that you have permission from the next of kin before setting up a Forever Fund. Forever Funds are currently available in the UK only and to set up a fund you must be over 18 years old.
You can also view all tributes in our Tribute Garden.
When you create a Forever Fund we will:
- Send you a welcome pack containing a special Meningitis Now forget-me-not pin badge, information about the support we offer and advice about how to make the most of your Fund
- Place your loved one’s name in our special Book of Remembrance
- Remember your loved one with a ribbon on our Tree of Remembrance at Christmas
- Send you regular updates on Meningitis Now's work and activities
- Invite you to join us at one of our annual Forever Days
You don’t have to face meningitis alone - we are always here for you. Call our Meningitis Helpline on 0808 80 10 388 to talk to us and access our free support services.
Our helpline is available from 9am until 8pm, 365 days a year.