Dogs love to get involved with everything that you do, whether it's eating your dinner, watching your favourite TV programme or joining in to dance along with your favourite music. So, why not let them get involved in fundraising with you?
Your four-legged friend can WAG - Walk and Give - for Meningitis any time, anywhere, any how; all they need is you! From simply going for a walk each day to including different challenges and getting your other doggy friends involved, the paw-tential opportunities are endless! So grab the lead and shout "Walkies!" and we're sure that those tails will wag.
All your pup has to do is WAG every day for a month and raise a minimum of £30 (that's rrrruffly £1 a walk). You can even download our Walkies Tracker to help you keep a tally of how many days you've walked together.
Steps to success
- Once you've decided upon your action plan, sign up online to get ready to WAG!
- Help your dog set up their own JustGiving page with a cute photo of themselves and why they want to get involved.
- Once you've completed your challenge together, your pooch will receive their very own Certificate of Pawticipation to show off to all their friends and family.
Need some ins-paw-ration?
- Bark in the Park - meet up with fellow dog owners and hold a group walk together to raise funds and awareness.
- Doggy Disco / Puppy Party - organise a party for your pooches in your garden or local park; play music, hold a dog toy raffle and sell delicious dog treats.
- Man vs Dog - select challenges that you can compete against your dog with - eating, running, swimming...
So, what's stopping you? Sign up today and start having fun raising money with your favourite furry pal!