Your personalised online wedding book is a safe space, unique to you, where your guests can share messages and photos of your big day.
You can also show your support for Meningitis Now by encouraging your guests to leave a donation along with their dedication. The memories and wishes shared onto your page will be available to view and be enjoyed forever - a digital memento of your perfect day!
Set up your online wedding book
Get started by setting up an online wedding book in just a few minutes. Click the link below to fill out the design form and we'll sort out the rest. It's a special way of sharing your big day whilst supporting a cause close to your heart; just share your personalised link with friends, family and colleagues and they can upload photos, leave their best wishes and donate securely online.
Top tips for sharing your wedding book and fundraising on your big day
- Consider being the first to add a dedication on your wedding book - perhaps just a thank you to your guests for coming. You could also add the first donation yourself to kick-start the fundraising
- Encourage guests who can’t make it to your wedding to contribute to your online wedding book. Making a dedication and a donation is the perfect way to say congratulations if they can’t say it in person
- Note on your wedding invitations that Meningitis Now is your chosen charity and include your personalised URL on the invite. Encourage guests to celebrate with you through your online wedding book
- Add your personalised URL on each place setting at your wedding breakfast or pop it on a chalk board somewhere at your reception
- Mention Meningitis Now in your speech, especially if you’re supporting us in someone’s honour. Announce how much you’ve raised so far and thank everyone who has left a dedication
- Consider sharing your online wedding book across your social media channels on the day of and leading up to your wedding. Encourage messages, photos and donations
If any guests donate in cash, please contact our Fundraising team at email@example.com or call 01453 768 000 for our bank details, or for a bank paying-in slip with your individual supporter details on. This will allow us to keep track of your donation and make sure it's assigned to your record.
Alternatively, you can send cheque donations (no cash please) in the post to: