Corporate Partnerships Fundraiser
Meningitis Now are excited to recruit for a new role within our high performing Partnerships Team. We are looking for an individual with outstanding relationship skills and a passion for fundraising
- Role: Corporate Partnerships Fundraiser
- Hours: 28-35 hours per week
- Salary: £24,000 to £25,500 per annum, pro rata (depending on experience)
- Location: Hybrid Working or Remote. Head office in Stroud, GL5 3TJ.
Candidates will need to demonstrate their experience of relationship fundraising by describing their ability to expertly steward supporters and secure significant fundraising income. Qualities we look for include being a natural and engaging communicator, an ability to write compelling proposals and updates for funders, confidence in public speaking, planning, and prioritising, alongside a creative instinct for identifying fundraising opportunities.
In return, we offer a wide range of benefits, including:
- 30 days annual leave entitlement per annum (pro rata) plus bank holidays
- Enrolment into our employer matched pension scheme (up to 5%)
- Life Assurance Scheme (4 x annual salary)
- Enrolment into our employer funded Employee Assistance Programme and health care cash back plan, currently provided by Simply Health.
- Hybrid Working Policy
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
- Fertility Treatment Policy
- Enhanced sick pay and paid compassionate leave
- Long-term Service Rewards – an extra day annual leave (pro rata) for every 5 years’ service, up to a maximum of 3 days
- Staff Suggestion Box
- Free Parking
This is a fantastic opportunity to become an integral part of the Meningitis Now Corporate Fundraising team as we build upon our longstanding, dedicated supporter base with exciting new partnerships and tremendous potential for growth.
You will provide expert stewardship of our current portfolio of corporate supporters and deliver new fundraising activities and campaigns that will inspire their employees to fundraise. These relationships will develop further by securing new support through sponsorship, company donations, payroll giving and referrals to new partnership prospects within their network.
This role sits within Meningitis Now’s Partnerships Team which is responsible for raising sustainable income from Trusts, Grants, Corporate partnerships and Key Supporters.
To find out more about the role, please download the full recruitment pack below. For an informal chat please contact, Mark Jefferies, Corporate Fundraising Manager or Sarah Ramsay, Partnerships Manager on 01453 768000.
Ready to apply?
Please apply by completing the application form below.
Please contact Laura Smith, Senior HR Officer, on 01453 769 039 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any application queries.
Following submission, applicants will be asked to complete an Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form which will be held separately from applications.
Closing date for applications: 10am Friday 31 March 2023*
Interviews: Wednesday 5 April 2023
*Note: Meningitis Now reserve the right to close this advert early or extend it depending on the number of sufficient applications received. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible.
Meningitis Now is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees or volunteers will be assessed during the recruitment process. The successful candidate will be required to complete regular safeguarding training and undertake a DBS check.