It is really important to us that we continually learn and always strive to improve supporter care
At Meningitis Now, we put people at the heart of everything we do.
The people we help every day and those who support us in return, inspire us to provide the best supporter care that we can. We are committed to putting our supporters first and these are the standards we work to.
Our commitment to you; we will:
- Be welcoming, warm, courteous and polite, treating people with respect at all times
- Be supportive and professional and aim to deal with enquiries as quickly as we can, we will aim to get it right first time, and where we don’t, we will explain why
- Listen and respond to your needs and regularly monitor our performance so we can improve in the future
- Be open and transparent in how we use your donations and funds raised
Supporter Care Standards; we will ensure that:
- Our staff and volunteers are knowledgeable and properly trained
- The information and resources we provide are informative, accurate, honest and up to date
- Enquiries are dealt with swiftly, professionally, confidentially and with the appropriate discretion
- You can contact us in the way that best suits your needs, including telephone, email, website, web forums and social networking
- Your personal details will not be shared without your permission and conversations you have with us will be treated as confidential
- Our Head Office is safe, welcoming and accessible to people with disabilities
- We make it easy for you to comment on our supporter care and provide regular opportunities for you to feedback
Contacting Meningitis Now
- Our Head Office staff are available to deal with your enquiries between 9am and 5pm from Monday to Friday.
- Our community teams will acknowledge telephone messages and email contact within 24 hours and provide details of when they are available
- Support and information resources are available 24 hours a day online
- We will provide a telephone helpline service seven days a week between 9am and 5pm
- We aim to answer your telephone call within five rings
- In exceptional circumstances, if we cannot answer your call we will provide alternative numbers
- We will acknowledge emails within 24 hours and provide a full response within three days
- We will respond to enquiries on social media within three hours during office hours
We take complaints seriously and follow a clear process involving appropriate people within the charity. If you wish to make a complaint about any aspect of your engagement with us, please email email@example.com or complete the form below. Download our Complaints Policy.