We are proud of our corporate partnerships and would love the opportunity to work with yours.
Benefits to your company
- Make a real difference to your communities
Save lives and rebuild the future for individuals and families affected by meningitis across the UK.
- Enhance your brand
Create exciting, positive communications, across all platforms, with great stories to tell from working with an award-winning, nationally recognised charity.
- Create business opportunities
Stand out from the crowd through cause-related marketing, sponsorship opportunities and supplier involvement.
- Inspire your staff
Create pride and motivation through a range of activities and events, whilst supporting a cause they can relate to.
How we will support the partnership
We will work closely with you to meet your aims and objectives and provide:
- An innovative, friendly and passionate team of support
- Exciting fundraising events and projects to involve your colleagues, with something for everyone
- Regular fundraising progress updates
- A detailed communications plan and support involving coverage across print, broadcast, online and social media
- Case studies and “Seeing is Believing” visits so that staff, clients and customers understand the impact of the partnership
The difference you can make
- £25 can give a someone living with the impact on meningitis a valuable day out at one of our local family days
- £50 can provide someone suffering with the after effects of meningitis with an hour of emotional support from a specialist counsellor / therapist
- £250 can pay for a home or hospital visit by our dedicated Community Support Officers to provide emotional and practical support and advice
- £400 can pay for a 10-week block of treatment with a specialist physiotherapist to help with a person’s mobility, balance, strength and pain management
- £1,000 can purchase a mobility scooter for a child who has lost their legs after having meningitis and septicaemia
- £5,000 can pay for an action-packed Believe and Achieve weekend event, giving teenagers affected by meningitis the opportunity to rebuild their self-confidence and self-esteem
How to partner with us
There are lots of different ways we can partner with your company, so have a look at the options and see what is right for you. If your company is interested in partnering with us, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact our Corporate Fundraiser Harry Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01453 769079.
Together we can save and change lives.
“Working with meningitis Now has been a true partnership, with clear and tangible benefits for our business, our staff, our customers and the charity. We are thrilled to be associated with such an important cause and such a fantastic charity.”
Alan Halsall, Chairman - Silvercross
“Meningitis Now is one of our key charity partners and we have a strong and effective, longstanding partnership which we are very proud of. Despite Meningitis Now having a relatively small team of staff, their outcomes are always extremely professional and the dedicated team are an absolute pleasure to work with. We have a large network of offices across the country and we are always impressed at how the charity staff and ambassadors work with all our staff on key events and campaigns, providing fantastic ways for our staff to become involved in a wide-range of fun and creative activities. Meningitis Now always acknowledge our support and has invited us to special, prestigious events they host. They have also partnered with us on educational events and study days which are of great benefit to our contacts and our clients, as well as engaging with our staff on campaigns and fundraising activities nationally. We hugely value the partnership we have and always thoroughly enjoy working together on a wide range of activities.”
Alison Eddy, Partner, Irwin Mitchell