Benefits for your company
- Great for team building and boosting team morale
- It’s a tick in your corporate social responsibility box – showing other companies and the industry in which your company operates, that you are committed to helping others
- It’s brilliant fun for everyone involved
Why fundraise for us?
- Meningitis continues to devastate lives every day. It’s a brutal disease that can leave people fighting for their lives within hours. Your fundraising raises the profile of meningitis and gets people talking about it
- We are committed to rebuilding lives torn apart by meningitis, but we get no central Government funding to help us. Your fundraising helps us reach and support everyone who needs us
- Awareness saves lives. Your fundraising spreads awareness about the symptoms of meningitis, helping to save lives in the future
- Ongoing research into meningitis is essential to help protect future generations. Your fundraising will leave a lasting legacy
- Want to fundraise for us, but need some inspiration? Let us help you
- Time 4 Tea event. Make some cakes, gather your colleagues and take a well-earned break
- Dress down day. Whether you choose to dress down in casual clothes (or even pyjamas), or dress up in your finest attire, it makes a nice change to wear something different to work
- Auction of promises. From your boss making you tea all day, to your colleague doing your filing, enjoy putting your feet up for the day for us
- Organise a quiz. Who doesn’t love a general knowledge quiz? Well, for those who don’t, how about a ‘match the staff member to the baby pic’ game? Great fun and one that really gets people talking
We can help you
Whatever you decide to do, we can help you with information materials to give out and lots of support. If there's anything we can do to help, please contact our Partnerships Team Manager, Sarah Ramsay, at SarahR@meningitisnow.org.
Do you have a colleague who has been affected by meningitis? We can help. Our Community Support Officers provide support to anyone affected and raise awareness across the UK. Get in touch with your local contact today.