Your personalised online occasion book is a safe space, unique to you, where your friends and family can share messages and photos of your day.
You can also show your support for Meningitis Now by encouraging your nearest and dearest to leave a donation along with their dedication. The memories and best wishes dedicated onto your page will be available to view and be enjoyed forever - a digital memento of your perfect day!
Set up your online occasion book
Get started by setting up an online occasion book in just a few minutes. Click the link below to fill out the design form and we'll sort out the rest. It's a special way of sharing your big day whilst supporting a cause close to your heart; just share your personalised link with friends, family and colleagues and they can leave messages and photos, and donate securely online.
Top tips for sharing your occasion book and fundraising on your special day
- Consider being the first to add a dedication on your occasion book - perhaps just a thank you to your friends and family for coming and / or celebrating with you. You could also add the first donation yourself to kick-start the fundraising.
- Encourage guests who can’t make it to your event to contribute to your online occasion book. Sharing special photos and messages and making a donation is the perfect way to say Happy Birthday or Congratulations if they can't say it in person.
- Note on your invitations that Meningitis Now is your chosen charity and include your personalised URL on the invite. Encourage family and friends to celebrate with you through your online occasion book.
- Display your personalised URL somewhere at your event for guests to see and engage with.
- Mention Meningitis Now in your 'thanks for coming' speech. Announce how much you’ve raised so far and thank everyone who has added to your online occasion page. Encourage guests to dedicate if they haven't already - these are memories for you to keep.
- Consider sharing your online occasion book across your social media channels on the day of and leading up to your event and encourage messages, photos and donations.
Make your big day extra special
Check out all the materials you could use to really make Meningitis Now part of your special day.
How to pay in your donations
Set up an online occasion book and the money comes straight to us.
If any guests donate in cash, please contact our Fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07587 554 851 for our bank details, or for a bank paying-in slip with your individual supporter details on. This will allow us to keep track of your donation and make sure it's assigned to your record.
Alternatively, you can send cheque donations (no cash please) in the post to: