Date: Thursday 12 - Sunday 15 October 2023
Location: Lake District
Taking on this challenge will see you summit Skiddaw, Helvellyn, Hellvellyn Lower Man, Scafell, Symonds Knott, Scafell Pike, Broad Crag and Ill Crag.
Whilst this challenge is not designed with specialist trekkers in mind and participants will vary in fitness levels, it is a real physical challenge and will require energy, commitment, a positive attitude and dedication to training. Suitable for people to take part individually or in a group, it is the perfect opportunity to get your friends, family or colleagues involved.
Be a part of Team Meningitis Now and you will receive:
- The support of a qualified mountain leader and experienced safety team
- Accommodation with breakfast, packed lunches and evening meals
- Transport during the challenge
- Invitation to one of our training days in the lead up to the challenge
- Fundraising support and materials
- Facebook page for you and your team mates
- Training, dietary and equipment tips
- 15% off at Cotswold Outdoor
Why join Team Meningitis Now?
Rachael Stone took part in the challenge in October 2016; this is what she had to say:
"It was superb! A completely fabulous adventure full of fabulous people, and all for a wonderful cause. The organisers and safety team are second to none. It was a tiring two days hiking but I am already looking for where I can sign up for next year. An all-round hoot! Thank you for everything, was one of the best weekends!"
Have any further questions?
Contact Claire by emailing email@example.com or calling 01453 769015 / 07786 967919.